Pivoting to Remote Work: How to Keep Your Team Healthy and Productive in the Wake of Coronavirus
David Kreiger, President of SalesRoads, shares his advice on how to manage your teams remotely. Kreiger has successfully used this as his business model for 13 years and has advice for large and small businesses that are confronted with this challenge.
From David Kreiger
Since our inception 13 years ago, SalesRoads has been an entirely remote company. Over that time, we have perfected the art of managing and motivating a remote team. We have been named to the INC5000 and been named a Great Place to Work 4 years running.
We want to share our knowledge with other professionals and business leaders so they can keep their teams healthy, safe, and productive.
The Knowledge We Want to Share
- The technological infrastructure you need to take your team remotely
- How to motivate and coach a remote team
- How to manage and hold a remote team accountable
- How to structure effective meetings with remote employees
- What good communication looks like remotely
- Addressing feelings of isolation and loneliness when working from home
- How a remote work environment can allow people to be more productive and have higher job satisfaction
- The benefits for an organization of having a remote work environment
- How to create, maintain and foster a vibrant company culture in a remote setting
About David Kreiger
David Kreiger is the Founder and President of SalesRoads, a business-to-business appointment setting, lead generation, and sales outsourcing company. He has been named as one of The Most Influential Leaders in Sales & Lead Management by the SLMA the last four years in a row.
Although the health effects of the coronavirus are top of mind, there is a secondary concern hiding behind the figures on testing and fatality rates. The secondary concern is, of course, its effect on the economy. As many organizations are forced to pivot to a distributed model in order to keep their teams healthy in the wake of the coronavirus, the concern then becomes; how do I keep my team productive?
To mitigate the economic effects of the new global pandemic, learning to effectively manage a remote team should be top of mind for every business leader.