I ask you, can marketing’s performance be tied to revenue? Finally, the answer is yes and it’s essential to do so to change marketing’s perception from a cost center to revenue generation.
- Who should own the responsibility for marketing metrics within your organization
- Why you should start with the end in mind when it comes to designing your marketing dashboard
- The essential metrics you should capture and report on
- The four C’s of marketing metrics
- The three categories of marketing analytics
- Whether you should be using a BI tool or sticking to just CRM and Marketing automation
- What campaign variables to include on your lead form submissions
- Where to go for help and additional resources
DemandGen Radio is hosted by David Lewis and sponsored by DemandGen International.
You may also like:
About DemandGen's DEMAND FACTORY
The Demand Factory™ is the framework that maps out everything you need to maximize results in acquiring and converting customers, measuring impact and expanding your reach within your customer base. With a focus on these four areas, you can build a rock-solid foundation for your marketing organization.