Podcasts, where executives in the company assume a public leadership position by discussing important topics in sales and marketing with customers, prospects and industry leaders, can be a vital part of your marketing outreach.
There are eight reasons why you should consider using a podcast as part of your lead generation programs:
- Podcasts are authentic compared to webinars which are pure sales tools and the listeners know it
- Podcasts have a long life without an expiration date: new listeners tune in continually
- Listenership will be from a live audience and hundreds or thousands of podcasts listeners
- The cost of podcasting is low
- Podcasts are listened to by digitally connected people 24/7 away from the office
- Programs take little time for the hosts – typically 30 minutes per program – no rehearsals or PPT
- Podcasts create substantial content for use in 16 different ways
- Podcasts often are accessed from sites other than your own via guests and syndication
Whether the host is your president, CRO, CSO, CMO or product manager on a rotating basis, B2B companies benefit from a Radio/Podcast programs. See our current line up here.
If you’d like to know more, click here.