Subtitle: Tips & Tricks To Help Marketing, Sales and Marketing Ops Maximize The Impact of In-Person Investments To Increase And Measure ROI
Length: 12 Pages
- Research from DemandGen found 68% of respondents said in-person events were the most successful of all marketing’s tactics at generating quality leads for the top of the funnel
- Matt Heinz said, “There is simply nothing that can replace meeting your customers and prospects fact-to-face.”
- Ruth Stevens is quoting from Forrester which shows events and trade shows represent the biggest line item in B2B budgets at 20% of average
- Jim Obermayer, Founder of the Sales Lead Management Association, added that events are only increasing in popularity because brands can track closed deals to in-person meetings. “Research has proven that people do business with people they have met, have spoken to and shaken hands with at corporate events and trade shows. This is what has fueled the huge growth in corporate events.”
- The authors discuss the executive impact which is needed for event performance.
- With increased event budgets there is a growing need for tracking event ROI but many marketers do not know how.
- The paper makes the case that sales, marketing and marketing ops has to work together to understand the event’s pre, during and post event activities. The paper outlines what each department must do
- Setting the Stage: How Key Teams Can Optimize Pre-Event?
- And We’ve Live: Tips for Cashing in on Site
- Increase ROI by Providing an Opt-In
- The Aftershock: Maximizing Revenue Post Event
This is a well-balanced road-map for sales and marketing cooperation while looking toward the revenue outcome. (Hey, that’s what matters)
Why It’s Important:
“According to a Salesforce report, trade show leads have a 29.6% open-lead (MQL) to closed lead percentage. That’s higher than marketing and advertising campaigns (21.8%).”
- C-Level Folks
- Marketing Operations
- Content Management and Creation
- Product Management
You may also like:
About the Authors
Demand Gen Report is a targeted online publication that uncovers the strategies and solutions that help companies better align their sales and marketing organizations, and ultimately, drive growth. 201.257.8528 firstname.lastname@example.org
Validar is a B2B Lead Management company that specializes in events. This white paper aligns very well to our value proposition and the solutions that we offer. We firmly believe events are the very best way to drive customers to buy, and we also believe event marketers are devalued due to the nebulous nature of event measurement. 201.257.8528 email@example.com 206.264.9151 www.validar.com/contact
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher. Of course, we only review those papers that are worth it for you to read, we leave the others to someone else. This is an editorial.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.
For priceless but free subscriber access to in the Sales Lead Management Association go here.