Why It’s Important:
“Best-in-Class companies are aggressively supporting inside sales-enablement, and as a result see an average of 87% of their reps achieving quota, and a 17% year-over-increase in corporate revenue.”
Ken Murray - VanillaSoft
Title: Why traditional CRM is Not Enough
Subtitle: A white paper on the changing dynamics of inside sales
Published by/Authors: Ken Murray - VanillaSoft
Length: 5 Pages
- CRM needs to change behavior and drive productivity
- Buyer driven freedom has caused inside salespeople to nurture, and engage when the prospect is ready to engage
- Best in class companies supporting inside sales see an average of 87% making quota
- A 17% year over year increase in corporate revenue is reported for best in class companies.
- Best in class companies have an 80% gain in revenue while the industry average company is only 43% and laggards, 10%
- Deal size for best in class is 45% better vs only 22% for the industry average
- Best in class companies that offer sales enablement tools outstrip the industry average in all categories:
- External hosted contact center technology
- Preview Dialing
- Intelligent Call Routing
- Algorithmic determination of ideal call recipients
- Predictive or progressive dialing
There are only five pages but it is packed with meaningful statistics. VanillaSoft’s white paper quoting industry stats from Aberdeen and others makes the case that a truly enabled CRM system, not just simple contact, or prospect tracking systems are what is needed to compete.
- C-Level Folks
- Marketing Operations
- Content Management and Creation
- Product Management
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher. Of course, we only review those papers that are worth it for you to read, we leave the others to someone else. This is considered and editorial.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.
For priceless but free membership in the Sales Lead Management Association go here.