Jill Konrath talks about how she reframes a problem by turning it into a challenge.
This is a 2 minute and 16 second segment from her interview on the Five Most Important Things She has Learned in Business and Life. Hear the full interview here.
Konrath’s sincerity comes through in this heartfelt advice.
The full interview contains:
- Reframing Failure: how to do it and why it is important
- Problems are really just challenges which is another form of reframing
- Why focusing on the customers changed her life!
- How being a master of technology is no longer an option!
- And why Silence is Complicity and it is a meaningful message for today
About Jill Konrath
Jill Konrath is also a frequent speaker at sales conferences and kick-off meetings. Jill is the author of three bestselling, award-winning books. Her newest book, Agile Selling shows salespeople how to succeed in a constantly changing sales world. SNAP Selling focuses on what it takes to win sales with today’s crazy-busy buyers. And Selling to Big Companies provides step-by-step guidance on setting up meetings with corporate decision makers.
SLMA Radio Sponsorship
Whether you're producing a seminar series, user's conference, lunch and learn, or exhibiting at a tradeshow, Validar has a solution. Call 888 784 2929 or visit us at www.validar.com