Why It’s Important:
"Without a lead scoring process, your lead generation efforts will falter, marketing dollars will be wasted and sales productivity will be 20-30% lower than needed."
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher. Of course, we only review those papers that are worth it for you to read, we leave the others to someone else.
Subtitle: Guide for Modern Marketers
Published by/Authors: Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Lead Scoring Basics
- Creating a model:
- Map to Score Action
- Best Practices:
- Six Bullets which are the guiding principles
- Lead Scoring in Action
- What’s next in lead Scoring
- This is an impartial, comprehensive overview of what lead scoring is, its evolution, basics, and how to create a lead scoring model. It is a quick essential guide to anyone that wants more knowledge of how lead scoring should work in order to create qualified leads.
- Takes a swipe at BANT as old hat, and it is to a certain extent, but Budget, Authority, Need and Time Frame are still what Salespeople want to know. Of course, this is a marketing automation company (among a few other small products) and deep data points, which they create, generate more qualified leads, which is what scoring is all about.
- This is a good short paper that reminds everyone, including the marketing operations manager, that lead scoring is a must have basic foundation.
- Download and distribute to marketing staff and agencies
- Double check your compliance against Oracle’s recommendation
- Discuss at your marketing staff meeting
- Make sure this is part of the marketing plan lead generation review
- Marketing Operations
- Content Management and Creation
- Product Management
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.
For priceless but free membership in the Sales Lead Management Association go here.