Sales people get paid more because revenue can be directly attributed to their performance. I ask you, can marketing’s performance be tied to revenue? Finally, the answer is yes and it’s essential to do so to change marketing’s perception from a cost center to revenue generation.
- Who should own the responsibility for marketing metrics within your organization
- Why you should start with the end in mind when it comes to designing your marketing dashboard
- The essential metrics you should capture and report on
- The four C’s of marketing metrics
- The three categories of marketing analytics
- Whether you should be using a BI tool or sticking to just CRM and Marketing automation
- What campaign variables to include on your lead form submissions
- Where to go for help and additional resources
DemandGen Radio is presented live on the Funnel Radio Channel.