Why It’s Important:
“Those that explore, adapt, and invest in new sales automation technologies using AI will succeed; those that don’t will know failure, less profitability, higher sales expenses and greater representative turn-over.”
James Obermayer - Reviewer
Subtitle: Riding the Wave to Revenue
Published by/Authors: Velocify and AA-ISP
Executive Summary: Welcome to the Wave of Automation
- There are 450 tools for salespeople to leverage.
- The average high-growth sales organization has 10 technologies in their tech stack.
Methodology: Research from 400 participants
- The majority had annual revenue of greater than $20 million and 11% reporting greater than $1 Billion
Why Ride the Wave of Automation?
- 79% agree that in the last five years automation has replaced some if not all of daily sales activity
- Automation is making reps more efficient at managing inbound leads.
- They report on the percent of sales roles most affected by automation (LRDs, Inside Reps and Sales Operaitons).
- 75% believe half of today’s sales activity will be automated in less than 10 years.
- The wave of automation shows no signs of slowing
- 45% say 50% of their daily activity will be automated in less than 5 years
- Riding The Wave Recommendations: Three Step Process
- Step One: Get Ahead of the Wave
- High growth companies are more aware of the importance of catching the wave and making changes.
- Technology currently used:
- Pipeline Management
- Lead Distribution and Call Management
- Email Tracking & Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Contract and e-signature
- Opinions rendered on the technologies considered imperative
- Step Two: Catching the Wave - Preparing
- Reporting on ten areas which are most important for the success of the new tech initiatives.
- Recommend an adjustment in current investments
- Web and Social Prospecting
- Email Tracking and Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Sales/Content Enablement
- Interactive Presentations
- Step Three Ride the Wave to Revenue: Maintain a Competitive Advantage
- Growing companies’ expect automation slightly sooner
- Prepare for AI and other Futuristic Tech (7 Categories)
- Get the right tool for the right stage
- Sales Management
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
- Sales Representatives
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.
For priceless but free membership in the Sales Lead Management Association go here.