Subtitle: Time-of-Day vs. Call Sequence Approach
Published by/Authors: Velocify
Length: 9 pages PPT Format
Highlights: When should a call be returned is an important question and this research of several million calls answers the question. I won’t spoil the answer entirely, but Velocify authors say the time of the day is less significant than other very important factors.
- Best and worst times to call is a small percentage.
- Speed to call is most important
- They tell you how to more than double the call success rate
- A call sequence approach is more practical than time of day
- Great chart on time of day by hour
- First call attempt chart says it all
- Surprises in subsequent call attempts
- How to get a lift in contact rate
- Tips on implementing the call strategy
SLMA Comments: Everyone who places a call to prospects and customers’ needs to read this report. The research is overwhelming in its findings and the consequences for salespeople; think revenue.
Why It’s Important:
“The best time to call inbound leads should be determined by their priority and status, not dictated by a clock on the wall. Waiting to call all leads at the same time every day is virtually impossible and counterproductive.”
- Sales Management
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
- Marketing Management
You may also like:
3.4 Million Lead Research = The Ultimate Contact Strategy for Inside Salespeople - White Paper Velocify
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.