Steve Benson, CEO of Badger Maps shares his opinion about the most serious failure of sales management and what can be done to fix it. The enormity of the situation is a threat of strategic damage, both near term and in future, for a company
- How the worst failure of management affects salespeople and management's perception of them
- Why the same failure affects how the company responds to changing market conditions
- Why sales management can be the conduit for marketplace changes that the company must be aware of to survive
- Why the C-Suite stakeholders need to listen carefully to the sales manager
- And why the customer is not well served when the sales manager fails
Our Guest Steve Benson
Steve is the Founder and CEO of Badger Maps. After receiving his MBA from Stanford, Steve worked in Outside Sales and Sales Management at IBM, HP and Google where he worked in the enterprise sales group. Steve was Google Enterprise's Top Sales Executive in 2009. In 2012 Steve founded Badger Maps, the #1 Sales App in the Apple App Store, which helps Field Sales People be more successful.
About Badger Maps, Inc
Badger Maps is a sales routing app that helps Field Salespeople close more deals and minimize busy work throughout the sales process. Badger provides automatic territory management for Field Sales Reps by helping them take action quickly on their customer data on a map, to focus in on the best opportunities. Reps using Badger reduce driving time by 20% and increase the productivity by 25%. Reps use it to automatically optimize schedules and routes to get more meetings and sales.
Steve Higgins of Kerr said: "The Badger map is a Google Map on steroids that's connected to our CRM."
You may also like: