If you want to be reached, stop hiding! Unless you have something to hide.
It puzzles me when I look up a company on their website and see that there isn't a phone number listed anyplace on the site (are they a real company?), and there is no "contact us" page or drop down. Many times the viewer can’t see where the company is located (no address). It is also interesting when the executives hide and there is no entry for them in the corporate directory. Yes, unwanted calls are the bane of executives, however, I think hiding from callers is only the privilege of the CEO and Company president.
When I see this it says to me:
• They are small and insecure
• They are afraid of listing a country of organ
• If I can’t know who and where they are why should I do business with them?
These are the same people who relentlessly push the “buy-now” pop ups.
When I am searching for guests for our Sales Lead Management and CRM radio programs I avoid:
1. Companies without a phone number
2. Websites without a contact us page
3. Companies without a public relations section of their site
4. Companies that don’t list their management team
When these things occur, sometimes it is because the company has been bought out, but more often it indicates a small insecure company.