Published by/Authors: Insightly
Length: 12 Pages SLMA Note: ($) indicates an important statistic or statement
- "It’s a device-driven world: In many countries, including the US more searches take place on mobile devices than on computers"
- "43% of SMB principals say improving customer experience and retention is preferable to investing in customer acquisition" ($)
- Many SMBs are not using the right tools to reach their goals: 31% use spreadsheets, 25% have no CRM system
- Mobile CRMs increase productivity by 20% ($)
- Mobile CRM can solve three common problems ($)
- Get real time updates from the field ($)
- Seven things to look for in a mobile CRM system ($)
Presented in a PPT format, short punchy stats, backed-up by references Insightly makes a irrefutable case for mobile CRM benefits. Seven ($) sign benefits.
Why It’s Important:
Mobile CRM is a requirement, not an option ($) "Mobile CRMs increase productivity by 20% " ($)
- Sales Management
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
- Director of Marketing
- CRM Admin
- Marketing Operations
- Sales Operations
- Marketing Management
Bonus: Insightly Management on CRM Radio: Listen and Learn.
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.