Published by/Authors: Arketi Group
Length: 19 Pages
Highlights: Results of its 2016 40 Company Roundtable
- B2B Marketing is expected to generate $161 Billion in US Spending (research firm Outsell).
- There are said to be 3,000 technology solutions for marketing
- Marketing Technology is expected to be a $120 billion industry
- Content Marketing is King: But where is the story? Strong opinions here. Is it a wished for foundational plank or reality?
- Video or it didn’t Happen? Is cheap video worth it? Forbes quote.
- A Tsunami of Technology Tools: There needs to be a Yelp for tech tools. More tools may not be better. The holy grail of marketing is…
- No School like the Old School: Fax? What’s that? It works? Media Tours? Still viable.
- Last Words:
Why It’s Important:
We agree with one attendee: “Too many tools, too little content and not enough bright people to help us craft strong messages and write great content.” Worth the read, not all about the authors but about their round table end users.
There are a lot of opinions from the attendees and not just opinions of the author.
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations Management
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.