2017 Marketing and Sales State of the Industry Report: Fusion Marketing Partners, White Paper Review
Length: 12 pages
- The authors surveyed ,1425 marketing and sales pros
- Brand Awareness: 68% of the respondents feel that their product or company brand contributes strongly or very strongly to revenue. The authors feel B2B companies over-estimate the strength of their brand.
- Sales Process: 88% of the respondents feel there is a better than average chance of examining the sales process in the next year. And yet there are contractions later in the report.
- There is something in this for every title.
- The survey has substantial credibility because of the sampling size.
- This deserves a careful reading and each B2B marketing department should question their practices and judge their programs against the findings.
- Each finding comes with a Suggested Action which is not self-serving for the authors.
Why It’s Important:
"You don’t know what you need to know and this research tells you what you need to know to be competitive."
Sales Lead Management Association
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations Management
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.