Title: Rise of the Marketing Operations Function: And what is this talk about Unicorns?
Published by/Authors: Debbie Qaqish, Chief Strategy Officer, Pedowitz Group
Length: 9 pages
- A much needed definition of marketing operations.
- The four stages of Marketing Ops Groups: Model maturity for Marketing Ops
- Quotes about marketing operations from: Michael Ballard-Lenovo; Randy Taylor, LexisNexis; Ashleigh David, Trend Micro; Chris Willis, Elekta; Mitch Diamond, McKesson; Patrick Phelan, Acxion; Danny Essner, MediaMath.
- Common Marketing Operations Functions are described under five categories:
- Data Management
- Measurement and Analytics Reporting
SLMA Comments: We particularly liked the opinions of end users about marketing operations. The four stages explains a lot. Ms. Qaqish’s reference to the scarcity of unicorns and marketing operations people is right on…for now.
Why It’s Important:
“Marketing Operations Management is the Undisputed Future of Marketing”
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations Management
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
Hear what Qaqish has to say on this podcast:
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.