SalesPipeline Radio 's guest is Jim Ninivaggi, Senior VP of Strategic Partnerships at Brainshark, Inc. Some of what we are covering in this episode is:
- Can you walk us through the evolution of the sales enablement function? What did it look like five years ago? What’s the state of sales enablement today?
- How do you define sales enablement?
- What are some issues they may not be focused on, but should be?
- Where do you see sales enablement one year from now?What are some key, top-of- mind issues that sales enablement leaders are focused on?
Jim Ninivaggi is senior vice president of strategic partnerships at Brainshark, Inc., a leading sales enablement solutions company. rior to Brainshark, Jim founded and led the sales enablement research practice at research and advisory firm SiriusDecisions – publishing hundreds of research briefs, reports and blog posts during his 10 years at the firm, and helping shape and raise awareness for the sales enablement space. He has three decades of experience studying and driving sales productivity.
- Brainshark, Inc. (www.brainshark.com) – a leading provider of sales enablement solutions for training, coaching and buyer engagement, helping companies close more deals faster.
- Brainshark Integration Engine – newly announced, this connects all the content, data and applications in organizations’ sales enablement ecosystems.
- Continual enhancements to Brainshark for Coaching, Brainshark’s award-winning sales coaching solution. Brainshark for Coaching empowers sales managers to coach their teams anytime, anywhere – so reps are prepared to capitalize on every sales interaction.
Hear Robin Saitz on SLMA Radio's July 11th program: How Marketers Enable Salespeople to Have Valuable Conversations
Robin Saitz convinces us from this live streaming interview on SLMARadio that sales enablement not only starts with marketing, but it is a measurable function that has a definable return on investment. Yes she says, it is about controlling content that the prospect wants and helping salespeople with content delivery. Host Jim Obermayer says he learned more from this interview about sales enablement than he thought possible.
About the Funnel Radio Channel
Funnel Radio publishes live-streaming internet radio programs (and follow-on podcasts) for at-work listeners. Available shows include: DemandGen Radio, Leadspace Radio (only as replays), MSPNow Radio, CRMRadio.today, CustomerMarketingRadio.today and Sales Pipeline Radio. The audience for Funnel Radio shows exceeds 158,000. Funnel Radio is a division of the Funnel Media GroupTM, LLC.