Doug Sechrist has won awards for lead nurturing, sales and marketing alignment, and even a 2010 award for most creative marketing campaign. Even more impressive is his track record for driving growth and revenue from within marketing.
For two decades Sechrist, Vice President of Demand Marketing at Infusionsoft, has setup some of the best Demand Generation and Marketing Operations teams at firms including Zantaz, Taleo, Eloqua/Oracle , Five9, and now Infusionsoft. In short, Doug has the recipes for what works, and what doesn’t, and shares them in this episode.
- Doug’s blueprint for setting up a modern marketing “Demand Factory”
- Doug’s 3 core priorities for setting up Demand Generation Teams
- What’s working in demand generation these days and his innovative “Subscriber Model” for content publishing
- Should telemarketing be managed by Sales or Marketing?
- Doug’s approach on investing in MarTech Tools and the importance of failing fast
DemandGen Radio, hosted by David Lewis is the voice of demand generation.
Funnel Radio publishes live-streaming internet radio programs (and follow-on podcasts) for at-work listeners. Available shows include: DemandGen Radio, Leadspace Radio (only as replays), MSPNow Radio, CRMRadio.today, CustomerMarketingRadio.today and Sales Pipeline Radio. The audience for Funnel Radio shows exceeds 158,000. Funnel Radio is a division of the Funnel Media GroupTM, LLC.