Published by/Authors: Salesforce pardot
Length: 21 Pages PPT Format
“Marketers build a number of different tracks to address various products of interest, pain points, common objections during the sales cycle, and more. Then, customers are placed on a track based on what we know about them. You’re learning more about your customers every day — maybe they returned to your website to download a new e-book, or they requested a live demo from sales — so nurturing campaigns aren’t static. Leads move in and out of different tracks based on the signals they are sending.”
- Chapter 1: Why Lead Nurture: Stop Wasting Time
- Chapter 2: 10 Lead Nurturing Campaigns Worth Trying (this is worth it in itself)
- Chapter 3: How does it Work? Four detailed steps
- Chapter 4: Lead Nurturing Best Practices
- Worksheet One: On Buyer Personas
- Worksheet Two: On Planning Checklist
- Worksheet Three: On Campaign Planning Checklist
- Worksheet Four: Campaign Planning Part I
- Worksheet Five: Campaign Planning Part II
- Worksheet Six: Call-to-Action Checklist
From our perspective the gold is in the worksheets. "This publication doesn’t tell you what’s wrong with the world and then says they can fix it, they tell you how to fix it with or without them. Nice example of Salesforce pardot expertise."
Why It’s Important:
“The Complete Guide to Lead Nurturing from Salesforce pardot doesn’t tell you what’s wrong with the world and then says they can fix it, they tell you how to fix it with or without them. Nice example of their expertise.”
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.