Published by/Authors: Spear Marketing
Length: 8 Pages
- Critiques of short-term marketing goals and cost.
- Slams short-term hot lead gen without making an effort to garner long term prospects: the answer they say is Lead Recycling.
- Hint: feed reps short-term prospects and let marketing work the longer term less qualified prospects.
- There are “5 Steps to increasing return from demand generation programs.
- Establish a formal lead qualification infrastructure
- Use offers that educate rather than sell
- Cast a wider net
- Establish a regular dialogue with existing prospects
- Create “next step” offers that requalify existing leads. (SLMA Bold Type)
SLMA Comments: Recycling, generates more leads in the long term at a lower cost and they should know. We like the approach which is easy and understandable. It makes good use of the salesperson’s time and brings more focus, not less to short term goals.
Why It’s Important:
"Spear Marketing’s form of lead recycling, generates more leads in the long term at a lower cost and they should know. We like the approach which is easy and understandable. It makes good use of the salesperson’s time and brings more sales focus, not less, to short term goals."
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations Management
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.