Title: A Practical Guide to Starting with Marketo
Published by: Caitlin Culbert
Length: 7 Pages
- Start Small: Use a pilot program, test, adjust, duplicate and expand.
- Use Marketo Sample Programs to start.
- Don’t skip the training, it will be time well spent in avoiding mistakes.
- Be patient with yourself (which is another way of saying don’t be over-confident and impatient. See item 3 above)
- Four Critical starting Points (Outlined as typical starting problems):
- Dirty Database and what to do about it.
- Walk before you run: start too fast and you’ll probably stumble (our word), start with a plan.
- The importance of lead scoring for salespeople.
- Sales follow-up or lack of it and what to do about it.
- Reporting, if you can’t measure it where are you?
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.