Published by/Authors: Attend
Attend is A mobile app for ISO designed to help sales reps prepare for, have, and track their conversations at an event.
Download Link Gated
Score: 4.5 out of 5
Length: 24 Pages
This paper defines Revenue Event Marketing as “a new approach that focuses on helping businesses build and accelerate pipelines to drive more revenue though in-person events.”
- Why Face to Face matters
- $100B on events in 2015
- 30-39% of a marketing budget
- Definition of Revenue Event Marketing
- The Three Pillars of Revenue Event Marketing
- Get the right person in the room
- Maximize in-person interaction
- Drive follow-up and track revenue
- 64% of marketers spend 20% or more of their budget on events
- Event marketing has the highest percentage of success in targeting C-Suite decision makers
- A list of the most influential B2B marketing activities (11)
- Quote from Forrester Research: "40% of businesses are cutting back on larger sponsored events in favor of targeted gatherings…"
- Revenue Generating Events a basic list.
- Chart for the % Average of ROI for Events
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.