Revenue Marketing, a term and an avocation made popular by Debbie Qaqish, of the Pedowitz Group through her weekly radio program, WRMR PowerTalk Radio for Revenue Marketing™ Leaders and her book “Rise of the Revenue Marketer," is the guest on SLMA Radio to discuss the growth of the Revenue Marketer in B2B.
- Why some C-Level Managers don't understand Revenue Marketing.
- The CMO Survey The four benefits of having a Revenue Marketing Process
- The turning point that turns someone into a Revenue Marketer
- The barriers that prevent someone from considering themself a revenue marketer.
- The role of Change Management to initiate a revenue marketing process.
Why It's Important:
"Revenue Marketing is the defacto definition of the role of marketing. The trouble is most marketing managers don't know it and neither does the C-Suite."
What is Revenue Marketing™?
Revenue Marketing™ is the combined set of strategies, processes, people, technologies, customers and results that:
- Drops sales ready leads into the top of the funnel
- Accelerates sales opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Measures marketing based on the repeatable, predictable and scalable contribution to pipeline and revenue
- Improves the ROI of the sales and marketing continuum
Debbie is a nationally recognized thought leader, innovator and speaker on Revenue Marketing with more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth. She is the author of the award winning book – “Rise of the Revenue Marketer,” Chancellor of Revenue Marketing University, and host of Revenue Marketer Radio (WRMR).
She coined the term “Revenue Marketer” in 2011. As a principal partner and chief strategy officer of The Pedowitz Group, Debbie is responsible for developing and managing global client relationships, as well as leading the firm’s thought leadership initiatives. Debbie is also PhD candidate and her dissertation topic is how the CMO adopts financial accountability in an e-marketing environment.
About the Pedowitz Group:
The Pedowitz Group (TPG) is a Revenue Marketing™ company headquartered near Atlanta, Ga. It helps clients change marketing from a cost center to a revenue center. Regardless of where you may be on your Revenue Marketing Journey™, they provide solutions, services and expertise that will get you to the next level and beyond.
TPG has worked with over 1,300 clients, across multiple marketing automation platforms, in diverse industries, sizes and global locations. They have won multiple awards for our work. But, more importantly, so have its customers. TPG is at the forefront of thought leadership in this space.
It’s consultants hold more than 200 certifications combined which includes Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Marketo and salesforce.com to name a few. Feel free to visit its resources section where you will find compelling content that will help you on your Revenue Marketing Journey.
810 Mayfield RD, Milton, GA 30009
Phone: (855) REV-MKTG (855) 738-6584