Published by: LeadMD
Author: Justin Gray +
Length: 28 pages
The essential messages:
"Software is shiny, but process shines."
"There is no magical lead machine."
They promise to build processes to measure campaign success. We believe them.
- The Buyers Journey: reviewing your current customer conversations. What is the customer saying about you? What processes (CRM?) are broken? TOFU>MOFU>BOFU. How do your conversations align with the customer’s?
- Building Buyer Personas: Pain vs. Trust. Bringing personas to life.
- The Mega Content Combo” As they say, laborious but essential. Weeding out unqualified leads.
- KPI’s: measuring yourself against value and revenue potential of its results. Bench marketing. Pipeline alignment
- Automaton Domination: What action causes this reaction?
- Bench Marking
- Final thoughts: Developing a center of excellence
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.
There are 22 career benefits for members of the Sales Lead Management Association.