Cartoon by Stu Heinecke author of How to Get a Meeting with Anyone, Heinecke explains how you can use your own creative Contact Campaigns to get those critical conversations. He divulges methods he’s developed after years of experience and from studying the secrets of others who’ve had similar breakthrough results—results that other marketers considered impossible, with response rates as high as 100 percent.
There is a common trait among inquirers: they lie. They most often lie about not having an immediate need. Their untruth is based on self-interest to avoid being hounded and that is fair. But the lie allows a real prospect to hide and it allows sluggish in-experienced salespeople to not properly qualify or even follow-up.
In this SLMA radio program Ben Sardella from Datnyse tell us how to use science to develop qualified leads. This aids in avoiding lies and hesitant sales people.
Ben also answers the question: What are the three things that have made you a success!
About Ben Sardella
As co-founder and chief revenue officer, Ben oversees Datanyze's daily sales, marketing and business development operations. Before Datanyze, Ben served as VP of sales at Kissmetrics and started his career at NetSuite, where he pioneered the SaaS sales process. Ben is currently a mentor and advisor for a number of successful startups including Yesware and LaunchPad LA.
I’m not sure the year it happened, but at some point we decided it’s bad to teach our children that people win and people lose; somehow competing and striving to be better, to improve, isn’t ok now because it might hurt someone’s feelings.
Let’s bring it down to this simple event that seems to have changed everything. We stopped allowing
Score: Five out of Five
Length: 4 Pages
- Data accuracy at the account-based level is stronger than expected which was telephone verified by PointClear
- Five database companies participated in the study (out of 28 and I bet the others wish they had partaken) are:
- Harte Hanks
- Lake B2B
- Each database was telephone verified for accuracy for company name, address, city, state, zip and URL.
- The percentage of accuracy is reported for each category by company.
Published by: North Plains
Authors: North Plains
Score: 4 out of 5 Stars
Length: 10 Pages
This is a short, fast read for those new to DAM and is a good background document.
Yes, selling more is the strategy that solves 90% of a company's problems.But how often is this the topic of discussion for marketing departments?
Sales Pipeline Radio: Matt Mayberry: “...Win in your mind before you win at your profession” Listen While You Work.
Matt Mayberry, a former NFL linebacker for the Chicago Bears joins Matt Heinz on today's episode from Sales Pipeline Radio, a program on the SLMA Live Channel. Mayberry recounts how he turned his life around from drugs at 16 years old and eventually joined the Chicago Bears and responded to a career ending injury.
They discuss the mental game of sales:
- Why ridiculous self-belief in your self must come first, but there is the need to avoid a selfish mentality.
- Failure is a different result of your goal
- How to get a killer mentality
- Why tuning out negatives is the road to success
- Having a passion for what you do is the most important aspect of your business
- Mayberry's attitude is to take massive action in his business
- They discuss Mayberry's soon to be released book: Winning Plays - Sept 2016
There is one skill that separates winners from losers and Jeff Smith shares that in this program with host Jim Obermayer. They cover:
- Why personal follow-up fails over time
- Manual follow-up is too complex
- Why 90% of the leads given to salespeople are neverrrrrr followed-up
Published by: LeadMD
Author: Justin Gray +
Length: 28 pages
The essential messages:
"Software is shiny, but process shines."
"There is no magical lead machine."
We like what the Capterra people have to say about popular vs. the largest market share marketing automation companies.* Read the comment about the popularity index below.
For more information about the full list of marketing automation companies from Capterra go here.