Published by: North Plains
Authors: North Plains
Score: 4 out of 5 Stars
Length: 10 Pages
This is a short, fast read for those new to DAM and is a good background document.
- Defining your company’s needs: Key Questions
- Deciding on the type of system you need:
- On Premise
- Building a business case (SLMA- wish there was more to this one. It states the obvious.
- Involving Others:
- Which department will use DAM?
- How does rich media deliver value?
- Is it being monetized?
- Is rich media used to drive demand?
- Establishing Value Levels: the identification and assessment of specific processes that can either reduce costs or contribute to revenue
- Implementations (SLMA: love to see more detail but this is complicated subject.
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Digital Content
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.