Published by: Demand Metric Research Corporation
Length: 35 Pages
- Best practices in ABM: The Framework in six steps
- This answers: Does compliance with the ABM capabilities frameworks result in greater revenue impact from ABM? (Of course).
- 500 Survey respondents (Big number offers credibility)
- The paper shows Maturity Milestones
- The paper shows Recommended actions
- Over two-thirds of the study participants report that ABM is favorably impacting their revenue.
- The initial motive for ABM is new customers; as ABM maturity increases the motive turns to up-selling current customers.
- For those using ABM, over 80% state it is one of the most important revenue generating strategies in use.
- Fig1: 71% favorable impact on revenue chart
- Table 4: The most mature users use technology to identify high-value targets
- Figure 3: The media delivery methods for ABM vary significantly by maturity (methods matter and methods called out.
- Measurement: Table 9 the contrast between low/med and high maturity segments is sharp
SLMA Notes: If you’re deep into ABM read it to find out where you are probably falling short. If you are new to ABM, read it to understand the road-map to a successful implementation.
- VP Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Lead Generation
- Digital Content
SLMA Score: Five Stars
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews (Hey, at least we’re honest about it).
CMO Salaries? See this post.