Sub Title: Comparison of the Leads Marketing Automation Software Vendors
Published by: Business-Software.com
SLMA SCORE: Four out of Five
Reason: Easy to read. Consistent from year to year. Includes price. Includes Links. But too few companies reviewed. For instance the CRM Review has 40 companies.
Length: Five Pages
Review the Top 10 Marketing Automation companies to compare features, pricing and delivery models.
Marketing Automation is an over-night success after being introduced 15 + years ago. Administration
- Each company is listed with:
- Cost projection in dollars from two $$ to four $$$$
- Select Customer list
- Key features:
- SaaS Platform
- SaaS & On-Premise
- A/B Landing Pages
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- On-Premise Platform
- Email marketing
- Campaign & Lead Management
- Content I( SEO Tools
- Key Features: 6-12 bullets per software
- Companies listed:
- Marketo $$$ Hi-Spot: Maps Marketing ROI
- Oracle $$$$ Hi- Spot: Health of Marketing Database
- Hubspot $$ Hi-Spots: Lead Intelligence and ROI
- Salesforce $$$ Hi-Spots: Collect Explicit and Implicit behavior; engages in Two Way Mobile Communications
- Infor $$$$ Hi-Spots: Customer spending history; Feld Service and Partner Mgmt.
- Sitecore $$$$ Hi-Spot: Creates personalized offers based on visitor activity
- Adobe $$$ Hi-Spots: Handles all web and mobile assets; A/B multivariate testing
- Act-On $$ Hi-Spot: Measures performance in real time
- Teradata $$$ Hi-Spots: Planning and spending manager; Predictive and big data analytics
- IBM $$$$ Hi-Spot: Third-party app integration
- Related Software Solution: Oxacyon
Note: This is a good jumping off point for evaluating other software in the space, The additional features list is useful to circle what you want regardless of vendor and see who has your list by visiting their site.
Recommended for: CMO, General Marketing Management
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.