Published by: Colorwebprinters
Author: G. David Dodd
Contact: Mark McIntosh W: 888-265-1511 email@example.com
Length: 9 Pages
- Why web-to-print makes good financial sense
- The two types of benefits and how the value is determined
- How to calculate the ROI of a web-to-print solution
The author goes over the requirements to make a system work:
- A central repository that contains digital versions of the printed materials that a company uses
- An online catalog containing images of those printed materials
- A secure online ordering system that enables authorized users to order printed materials from any computer with an Internet connection
- A customization engine that enables users to modify printed materials in authorized ways
- Manufacturing capabilities that can produce most printed materials on an as-ordered basis
- Warehousing, kitting, and fulfillment services
- Extensive reporting capabilities
Dodd discusses the life cycle of printed materials, supply chain efficiency benefits, processing and fulfillment costs. He makes a case for improving revenue that is worth reading.
What I liked, however, is the ROI of Web-To-Print. The author makes a strong argument with a simple formula. I like anyone and any paper/book that openly discusses ROI up-front.
Recommended for: Marketing Management, CFO, Fulfillment Management
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review.