The SLMA endorses the Elevate Event Sales Kickoff Event. The speakers are tremendous and we are looking forward to the program. Velocify did not pay for this endorsement.
By Nick Hedges
If you are a sales professional or work with sales in any capacity, ELEVATE is an event not to miss. This free virtual sales kickoff sponsored by Velocify and the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP), will help you and your team perform at their highest level in the coming year with access to more than 30 of the greatest minds in sales.
Still not convinced? Here are 10 reasons to attend ELEVATE:
ELEVATE will feature 30+ sales leaders and influencers, many have been nominated as top sales and marketing leaders by SLMA members – including Jill Konrath, Mark Hunter, Aaron Ross, Lori Richardson, and many more.
9 – There’s Something for Everyone
From sales reps to execs, ELEVATE has tips and tactics for everyone. Five unique tracks allow you to customize your sales kickoff experience. Listen to live sessions throughout the day, or access the recordings when the show’s over.
8 – Discover New Sales Tools
Discover new technologies shaping the future of sales and start building your technology stack wish list for 2016.
7 – Coach up your team for 2016
Turn you’re “A” players into “A+” players, invite them to register to gain new and fresh ideas to help them elevate their game in 2016.
6 – Learn How to Make Money with Social Media
Find out how top sales teams use social media to drive revenue.
5 – Best Practices of High-Performing Sales Teams
Attend keynotes from global sales leaders at some of the largest software companies in the world like Microsoft, SAP, and Salesforce, to see how they successfully do business.
4 – 2016 Selling Trends and Predictions
Find out what top experts predict will drive sales success so you can start planning now.
3 – Join the World-Wide Sales Rally, “International Sales Day Out”
The AA-ISP is bringing together thousands of sales professionals across globe to rally around the pride in their profession while participating in the ELEVATE’16 Virtual Sales Summit. Reach out to your local AA-ISP chapter to attend one of the live ELEVATE viewing parties. #SalesDayOut
2 – Connect with the Sales Virtual Community
Virtual is trending – you sell virtually, so why not learn virtually? Enjoy sessions online or engage virtually with your peers in sales using # ELEVATESales.
1 – It’s free!
No expensive travel costs and no time away from the office, so you and your team can keep selling! What are you waiting for?
Thursday, December 3, 2015
9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. PT
Full List of Speakers:
• Nick Hedges, President & CEO of Velocify
• Bob Perkins, Founder & Chairman of AA-ISP
• Aaron Ross, Author of #1 Best Seller, Predictable Revenue
• Adrienne Weissman, CMO at G2Crowd
• Alex Terry, CEO at Conversica
• Andrew Leigh, VP of Marketing and Alliances at Jitterbit
• Anneke Seley, Author of Sales 2.0 and Founder of OracleDirect
• Britton Manasco, Co-Founder at Visible Impact
• Craig Rosenberg, Co-Founder and Chief Analyst at TOPO
• Daniel Perry, Sales Force Effectiveness Principal at Sales Benchmarking Index (SBI)
• Gabe Villamizar, Social Selling Director at HireVue
• Jack Kosakowski, Regional Sales Manager at Act-On Software
• Jill Konrath, Sales Strategist and Best Selling Author
• Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist
• Jim Dickie, Research Fellow at CSO Insights a Division of MHI Global
• Jim Roberson, Co-Founder and President at Drawloop
• Joanne Black, America’s Leading Authority on Referral Selling
• Jorge Jeffery, Director Strategic Intelligence at Velocify
• Josh Evans, Senior Vice President of Sales at Velocify
• Keenan, CEO and President of A Sales Guy Inc.
• Koka Sexton, leader of the LinkedIn #SocialSelling Movement
• Lori Richardson, CEO and Sales Influencer at Score More Sales
• Manoj Goyal, COO at Velocify
• Mark Hunter, Sales Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Author
• Max Altschuler, Founder and CEO at Sales Hacker, Inc.
• Megan A. Dahlen, GM Global Inside Sales at a Fortune 100 company
• Nancy Nardin, Founder Smart Selling Tools
• Nicolas De Kouchkovsky, Principal, CaCube Consulting
• Peter Ostrow, Vice President and Research Group Director at Aberdeen Group
• Rob Jeppsen, Sales Vice President at HireVue
• Rob Van Brewster, VP Global Alliances at Twillio
• Schon Messier, Sales Account Executive at LinkedIn
• Scott Tretsky, Head of Sales at Central Desktop
• Steve Richard, Founder VorsightBP
• Steve W. Martin, author, Sales Author and USC Professor
• Tony Pante, COO Global Inside Sales at a Fortune 500 company
• Trish Bertuzzi, President and Chief Strategist at The Bridge Group, Inc.
About the author: Nick Hedges is president and CEO of Velocify and a 15 year veteran of the Internet and SaaS industries. Nick has spent the last six years helping organizations accelerate sales performance and recently became an advisory board member for the Association of Inside Sales Professionals. Nick is a Fulbright Scholar, holds an MBA with Distinction from Harvard and a bachelor’s degree from Manchester University.