Published by: Velocify
Length: 23 pages
More than 400 inside sales leaders completed a 30 question survey for this research. This report has serious authority.
- 19 highly informative charts
- Technology can play a key role in establishing, executing and monitoring effective inside sales processes
- Fast growing companies challenge salespeople in terms of lead and call volume
- Intelligent automation early in the sales cycle is crucial
- When it comes to persistence, balance is essential
- 80% of companies that use SalesForce grew their revenue at least 5 percent from 2013 to 2014
- SalesForce users are 34% more likely to experience revenue growth than those not using a CRM system
- Chart on page 7: Average number of leads per salesperson per day
- Chart of page 8: Average number of calls per salesperson, more calls more revenue
- Chart on page 10: Higher-performance companies are 52% more likely to generate leads from social channels
- Chart on page 13: Lead Capture and Distribution, 5 methods identified, the companies using at least two had more revenue
- Chart on page 14: When companies use lead scoring to prioritize leads they are 38% more likely to experience growing revenue
- Chart on page 16: Companies with faster growing revenue are almost twice as likely to use AUTOMATIC prioritization
- Chart on Page 17: Speed in calling new leads is vital to improving conversion.
Recommended for: Presidents, CSO, Inside Sales Management, Marketing Management.
Disclaimer: This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review.