Article Review: Be Quick or Be Dead…Case Study: 63,256 Calls Prove the Most Effective Web Lead Follow-up Strategy
Published by: Adam Bluemner, Managing Editor for Find Accounting Software
Author: Adam Bluemner
Length: 19 Pages
- Must read study for every inside sales manager
- How the speed of follow-up affects results.
- Average number of calls to qualify a lead?
- Contact success rate by call number?
- Qualification rate by call number?
- Chart: First call contact rate by time until call
- Chart: First call results by time until call.
- How many follow-up calls should be made?
- Waiting to call web leads ruins contact and qualification rates
- Most salespeople give up too quickly
- When is the best time for follow-up?
- The advantage in sales goes to those that are quick
I was struck by the statement that speed of follow-up truly affects vendor preference. It makes sense and there has been evidence of it in other studies but this nails it. You will be surprised at the exact time for the best follow-up.
Recommended for: Presidents, CSO, Inside Sales Management, Marketing Management.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review.