This is a collection of by-the-numbers facts that every sales and marketing professional needs to know offered as a white paper by SalesStaff.
Ten categories covered include:
1. Email marketing, 2. Social Media, 3. Facebook, 4. Twitter , 5. LinkedIn, 6. SEO, 7. Content Marketing, 8. Blogging , 9. Lead Generation , 10. Sales
Some stats that surprised me:
- 89 Billion emails sent daily by workers
- 13% of all leads were generated using email marketing
- Personalized subject lines are 22% more likely to be opened
- Top 5 cities for job openings with social media in the title: NYC,L.A., S.F., London, and Chicago
- Linkedin 32%
- Feedburner 27%
- Twitter 16.5%
- Facebook 14%
- YouTube 5.5%
- 33% if organic search clicks go to the first result
- Organizational goals for B2B Content Marketing
- 79% Brand awareness
- 74% Customer Acquisition
- 71% lead generation
- 64% Customer Loyalty
- 64% Engagement
- 60% Website Traffic
- 45% lead management
- 43% Sales
SLMA Note: We think these priorities need to be turned upside down.
- Companies with more than 200 Blog articles have 5X the leads than those with 10 or fewer
- 78% said their biggest challenge is generating more leads 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds to the prospect first.
- 42% of sales reps feel they do not have the right info before making a sales call.
Download from SalesStaff Link It is worth it!
Bonus: Listen to SalesStaff CEO Dave Balzen on SLMA Radio How does Pay for Performance work in Lead Generation?