The top of the program tonight has a new feature, a ten minute commentary by an industry leader on a topic of his or her choice. Tonight we have Jeff Pedowitz, of the Pedowitz Group as our first commentator. During the following 45 minutes radio host Will Crist interviews Lisa Cramer CEO of LeadLife Solutions and Russell Kern, president of the Kern Organization.
Lisa Cramer, is a member of the SLMA Advisory Board. She came in at number 5 out of 50 on the 50 Most influential List in Sales Lead Management in 2009! LeadLife Solutions says it doesn't deliver just technology to its customers. Its team of Marketing Specialists help clients quickly gain value from marketing automation.
Questions to Lisa tonight include:
1. What is the biggest threat facing B2B marketing Mangers today?
2. What advice can you give these manager’s to avoid this threat and create an opportunity from it?
3. Why is scoring so crucial to the basis of a good inquiry management system/
4. In one of your Blog entries you mention that there are stepping stones to successful lead management. What are they?
5. Your say you are metrics focused. What are the most important metrics you recommend tracking?
6. How do marketers take the leap to improve the quality of leads which probably leads to reducing the quantity?
7. What do you mean when you say you can integrate your process with any CRM system ?
Russell Kern is President of The Kern Organization. In addition, Russell is an original Member of the SLMA Advisory Board and he finished in the Top 15 out of 50 in the Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2009.
Kern's site says it prides itself on Breakthrough ideas and Response Driven Fanaticism. What makes Kern unique is how it uses data insight and data intelligence to drive strategy to build a clients business. Kern has more than 100 of the country’s top direct marketing professionals who apply their collective experience in strategic marketing, direct mail marketing, database marketing, online marketing strategies, and sales lead generation to the service of its clients.
1. What is “Shopping feed management?”
2. You say shopping feed management can add 3-5% in sales for a typical company’s sales? Is this true?
3. What are the biggest changes in direct marketing in the last five years?
4. You have published a guide the 5 Biggest Hurdles in Direct Marketing. What are they and how does an average marketing tackle them?
5.Scott Levine in your organization recently had a blog post called the Meaning of Life. He was talking about Customer Life Time Value. How do YOU define it?
6. Do You have any favorite CRM or Marketing Automation companies you recommend?
7. In choosing a Direct Marketing Company, what is the one thing that a marketing manager must ask for and get from the agency, without fail, for the engagement to be successful?
Tune in tonight at SLMA Radio , click on Listen Live.