The SLMA is launching its educational series with this first of six programs for the coming year. Some webinars will be 100% SLMA programs, others will be co-sponsored. Members and non-members may attend these at no cost.
Practical and Actionable Lessons Learned in the Trenches
Webinar Sponsored by the Sales Lead Management Association and the Velos Group.
When: October 7, 2010 11:00 PST
CRM Expert, Mark L. Friedman has conducted over 20 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementations over the past two years with different types of markets - including Automotive Aftermarket Product and Underwater Welding Manufacturers to Commercial Landscape Maintenance and Security Product Distribution and Installation companies; very different companies attempting to implement a new CRM system or optimize an existing system. Mark has identified and successfully addressed 4 key areas that contribute to a great ROI-driven CRM implementations. Friedman will share these to with you.
Learn from an expert actually in the trenches and create or optimize a CRM system for your company:
1. Straight talk, no nonsense, skip the BS and get to the point of why companies fail miserably.
2. Avoid the biggest management mistakes made before, during and after the implementation.
3. Use a proven systems approach to identify and optimize the closed loop systems required to successfully manage sales leads and the Customer Service process.
4. Identify underperforming marketing programs and avoid wasteful spending on them.
5. Get Sales and Marketing singing from the same song sheet and talking the same language.
6. Tame the data Tower of Babel and ensure a successful CRM implementation.
1. How the best companies provide the required leadership to ensure a successful CRM implementation.
2. Learn how to develop a successful systems approach to turbo-charge sales results and productivity and track ROI for all your marketing programs.
3. How to successfully address the issue of dirty data – what works and what doesn’t.
Reserve Your Space Now!
Who should attend
- Executive-level Management
- Executive VPs of Sales and Marketing
- VPs of Sales or VPs of Marketing...looking to either implement a new CRM system or to optimize an existing system in support of their critical business objectives.
Limited Attendance: This program is limited to 100 people.
When we reach that number we will turn away attendees and invite you to a future program. Yep, this is an association; we are too poor to host more than 100 people. Come back at another time. We will have 5 more of these programs in the coming 12 months.
About the Presenter
CRM expert Mark Friedman is a co-author of the book, "Find Lost Revenue". He is an experienced, results - oriented executive with over 25 years of proven success in managing Sales, Sales Lead Management, Telemarketing, Marketing and Customer Service. Notably, world-renown consulting giant Accenture and the Distribution Research and Education Foundation have recognized one of his programs as a Wholesale Distribution Industry Sales "Best Practice"; the program overview was published in "Maximum Sales Velocity: How to Build a World-Class Sales Organization" by David P. Woodrow.
The Velos Group Inc., a CRM consulting firm dedicated to helping companies use software to manage sales leads and customer service more effectively and drive more consistent and predictable sales and profits. He is the co-founder of the Sales Lead Management Association and his articles on Sales Lead Management have appeared in Network World, Sales and Marketing Excellence, Sales and Service Excellence magazines, the PMMI Newsletter and MHEDA Journal.
Mark has spoken at national events, such as the PMMI (Packaging Machinery Manufacturer’s Institute) Marketrends conference about Sales Lead Management and at the annual MHEDA (Material Handling Equipment and Distributor’s Association) conference.
Free Books: Three attendees will get a copy of Mark L. Friedman’s book, "Find Lost Revenue"
Cost: Priceless. Free to the first 100, everyone else is turned away. If you’re not serious, don’t bother.
When: October 7, 2010 11:00 PST Register Now