Guest: Mark Donnolo @salesglobe
Topic: Why Account Planning Delivers Outsized Revenue Results
Account planning is undoubtedly successful in the companies that employ it but its success depends on changes in attitude and processes that salespeople seem to loath. While the results are invariably stunning, but the adoption in the short term is sometimes slow and in the long term difficult to sustain. In this interview multiple book author and Mark Donnolo discusses his recent book,Essential Account Planning
- How to create a strategic account structure
- How to over-come initial resistance to change
- Who is involved in account planning
- How revenue is measured once a plan is in place (creating a dashboard)
- Other reasons and goals for account planning
11:00 - CRM Radio with host Jim Obmermayer
Guest: Mark Godley the President of LeadGenuis
Topic: How to Avoid the Mistakes of the B2B Sales Data Stack
Regardless of the software used and the lead generation programs, the successes of competitive corporations are now based on their ability to manage and access accurate data. Without accurate data, a company is at a severe disadvantage in the B2B market place. Our interview this week is with Mark Godley the President of LeadGenuis. Mark presents his ideas on how to avoid mistakes in creating an accurate database. The host is Jim Obermayer.
11:30 am - Sales Pipeline Radio with host Matt Heinz @heinzmarketing
Guest: Ryan Bonnici, CMO at G2Crowd @ryanbonnici
Topic: How to do PR for B2B: Driving Awareness, Thought Leadership AND Leads
I’m super impressed with how effective G2 Crowd lists have been, both the overall top XXX lists by segment as well as the metro area lists. We'll talk about Ryan's approach to B2B PR, how that impacts sales pipeline (directly and indirectly). Check it out and learn more about G2 Crowd here.
12:00 - P.I.C.N.I.C. Podcast by Ipswitch with host Greg Mooney @gregmooney
Guest: Steve Staden, CISSP, Senior Dir of Prod. Mgmt Ipswitch
Topic: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love GDPR
During this episode, we will try to answer the key questions related to European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which will be effective May 25, 2018:
- What’s the biggest pain point around GDPR?
- Who is impacted by GDPR?
- What can GDPR be compared to?
- Why should you even care about GDPR?
What happens after May 25th, the enforcement date?
This is a podcast replay from the December 1st live program P.I.C.N.I.C. (Problem in Chair, Not in Computer) created by Ipswitch.
In this week's PICNIC episode, P.I.C.N.I.C. host Kevin Conklin welcomes Kevin Lancaster, CEO, ID Agent. Kevin has served as Chief Executive Officer of ID Agent since its founding in 2015.
In today’s episode, we spend a bit of time studying and answering a few points:
- What is the dark web and why should I care?
- Why do personal identity breaches matter to businesses? (i.e. Is a company is at risk when its employees suffer personal identity theft? YES!)
- What part does dark web monitoring play in a business continuity plan?
- Cyber Monday starts the seasonal spike for digital identity theft. What are the top 3 things businesses should be doing to protect themselves?
- What’s the Dark Web really, and why should businesses worry about it?