Home The SLMA Join the SLMA 20 Women to Watch SLMA Radio SLMA Sponsors 40 Most Inspiring 50 Most Influential
This is a podcast replay from the December 1st live program P.I.C.N.I.C. (Problem in Chair, Not in Computer) created by Ipswitch.
In this week's PICNIC episode, P.I.C.N.I.C. host Kevin Conklin welcomes Kevin Lancaster, CEO, ID Agent. Kevin has served as Chief Executive Officer of ID Agent since its founding in 2015.
In today’s episode, we spend a bit of time studying and answering a few points:
- What is the dark web and why should I care?
- Why do personal identity breaches matter to businesses? (i.e. Is a company is at risk when its employees suffer personal identity theft? YES!)
- What part does dark web monitoring play in a business continuity plan?
- Cyber Monday starts the seasonal spike for digital identity theft. What are the top 3 things businesses should be doing to protect themselves?
- What’s the Dark Web really, and why should businesses worry about it?
Great line up from start to finish. Peter Gillett and Hector Garcia discus how How Verizon changed gears to turbocharge its tradeshow lead gen, then Marc Pierce talking about With the STAMP Program the Voice of the Customer is Real. Matt Heinz & Jeremy Korst cover points driving home Your experiences are your brand. Greg Mooney ends the day with an impressive panel discussion including Adam Bertram, Chief Automator at Adam the Automator, LLC, Michael Greene, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft, Jeffrey Hicks, IT Veteran on the topic of PowerShell - what and why. Join us live starting at 10:30 am Pacific.
10:30 SLMA Radio, with host Peter Gillett @GillettPeter
Guest: Hector Garcia, Experiential Marketing Manager, Verizon Telematics, Inc. @hector_garcia _h
Topic: How Verizon changed gears to turbocharge its tradeshow lead gen
Guest: Marc E. Pierce, CEO/Founder, Stonegate @marc_pierce
Topic: With the STAMP Program the Voice of the Customer is Real
11:30 Sales Pipeline Radio with host, Matt Heinz @heinzmarketing
Guest: Jeremy Korst, Executive VP & CMO, Avalara @KorstJ
Topic: Your experiences are your brand
12 Noon PICNIC Podcast by Ipswitch with host, Greg Mooney and a panel of experts:
Adam Bertram, Chief Automator at Adam the Automator, LLC, Michael Greene, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft, Jeffrey Hicks, IT Veteran
Topic: PowerShell, what and why?
This week we have a full schedule: David Lewis explains the benefits of analytics. Then Jim Obermayer welcomes Patrick Renvoise to continue the conversation started last week with David Lewis about Neuromarketing. John Bruno of Forrester goes over a recent study of CRM systems, Liz Pearce of Liquid Planner joins Matt Heinz and we wind the day up with Kevin Conklin interviewing Jeff Kaplan of Ipswitch. Listen live staring at 9:30am Pacific:
Today's line-up includes host Peter Gillett with Ian Gotts on SLMA Radio, James Obermayer with Michael Alexander on C
If you have a podcast you can apply to have it listed in the B2B Podcast Directory. To be in the directory you must:
- Have only Business to Business programming
- Have at least five published podcasts (similar to iTunes)
- Submit the artwork for your program show
- Submit the RSS feed and program location
- Submit a paragraph describing the podcast
- Choose up to four subject categories to further define the focus of the podcast.