Terrific lineup today starting at 9:30 with a replay of David Lewis' interview with Daniel Waas of GoToWebinar. They discussed Reinventing the use of webinars for lead generation. Next Anna Fisher of ZoomInfo joins Jim on the topic of, How Companies Are Using Databases to Improve Sales & Marketing Productivity. Jim continues his series of "5 most important things learned" with his guest, Paul Teshima of Nudge.ai. Matt's guest is Mark Godley of LeadGenius. How lead augmentation drives greater sales pipeline contribution is their discussion topic. Greg Mooney hosts PICNIC this week and welcome Joy Beland of Pink Hat Technology. They cover a most important topic: The Importance of Human Element in Fighting Cyber Crime.
This is a podcast replay from the December 1st live program P.I.C.N.I.C. (Problem in Chair, Not in Computer) created by Ipswitch.
In this week's PICNIC episode, P.I.C.N.I.C. host Kevin Conklin welcomes Kevin Lancaster, CEO, ID Agent. Kevin has served as Chief Executive Officer of ID Agent since its founding in 2015.
In today’s episode, we spend a bit of time studying and answering a few points:
- What is the dark web and why should I care?
- Why do personal identity breaches matter to businesses? (i.e. Is a company is at risk when its employees suffer personal identity theft? YES!)
- What part does dark web monitoring play in a business continuity plan?
- Cyber Monday starts the seasonal spike for digital identity theft. What are the top 3 things businesses should be doing to protect themselves?
- What’s the Dark Web really, and why should businesses worry about it?