Home The SLMA Join the SLMA 20 Women to Watch SLMA Radio SLMA Sponsors 40 Most Inspiring 50 Most Influential
- Is BANT relevant anymore for engagement with large B2B deals?
- What are some common engagement breakdowns?
- Is there such a thing as predictability with engagement?
- If a company outsources, what should they consider specifically related to engagements?
- Isn’t buying appointments the right thing to do?
About our Guest Mari Anna Vanella
6 Tips to stop getting in your way, get more respect and not be considered a ding dong! Listen While You Work
While there are humorous parts, there are a pile of points she covered that are in-your-face critical to succeed and to avoid being thought of as a ding-dong.
Listen for the part about the pumpkin sweater and dressing for a bake sale. It's the mindset of scarcity, and putting limits on what you can do. They talk about taking command, presence at meetings, start being an authority, avoid nagging. They also talk about gender neutral solutions.