Thomas Terry, one of DemandGen’s Solutions Architects joins DemandGen Radio host David Lewis to discuss the trends taking place in the adoption of Marketing Automation across DemandGen’s client base. Thomas serves as the lead architect for many of DemandGen’s enterprise and mid-market clients using Marketo and he discusses the growing popularity in connecting Marketing Automation systems to backend databases as well as using systems like Marketo for transactional email programs.
Listen as Cunningham and Flaherty defend the need for a change to the new Demand Unit Waterfall
- What has the reaction been to the new waterfall?
- Why did SiriusDecisions update the demand waterfall?
- What's a Demand Unit and why does it matter?
- What's a Demand Map and what value does it deliver?
- What are the major changes/differences that Sirius introduced in this version of the waterfall?
- What are some of the major things to consider when implementing the Demand Unit waterfall?