This is a podcast replay from the December 1st live program P.I.C.N.I.C. (Problem in Chair, Not in Computer) created by Ipswitch.
In this week's PICNIC episode, P.I.C.N.I.C. host Kevin Conklin welcomes Kevin Lancaster, CEO, ID Agent. Kevin has served as Chief Executive Officer of ID Agent since its founding in 2015.
In today’s episode, we spend a bit of time studying and answering a few points:
- What is the dark web and why should I care?
- Why do personal identity breaches matter to businesses? (i.e. Is a company is at risk when its employees suffer personal identity theft? YES!)
- What part does dark web monitoring play in a business continuity plan?
- Cyber Monday starts the seasonal spike for digital identity theft. What are the top 3 things businesses should be doing to protect themselves?
- What’s the Dark Web really, and why should businesses worry about it?