In this replay of a live program broadcast last week, CEO Alex Terry and CMO Carl Landers of Conversica drill into how artificial intelligence is being used to generate sales. AI is said to be different from autoresponders in that the system interprets intention and sentiment, avoids lost leads, and helps to surface those that intend to buy. In the interview with host Jim Obermayer, Alex and Carl make good on the promise that AI is the future for intelligent proactive lead generation. Highpoints:
- An artificial intelligence system has a persona that works the lead
- The persona acts as a sales assistant.
- Sales at-bat conversations jump 80-90%
- The AI system crafts messages based on data from thousands of data points.
- The AI system decides what leads will be most likely to close.
- Dramatic increases in sales are often the result as the salesperson only spends valuable time on the hottest leads.
Alex Terry, Chief Executive Officer
Alex is an accomplished general manager and leader with over 20 years of management experience