A lot of conversations varying from 5 most important things learned in business and life, to using incentives for CRM adoption. Can't wait for those two. After that, SalesPipeline Radio host, Matt Heinz has Rand Fishel giving insights into SEO secrets for 2018. Who wouldn't want that edge? Our broadcast day ends with PICNIC Podcast host Kevin Conklin interviewing Bojan Simic who will give us the 15 Key Attributes of Modern IT Operations. You'll want to take notes and run your IT dept through the list to make sure you are covered.
10:30 am SLMA Radio with host, James Obermayer
Guest: David Kreiger, CEO, SalesRoads @kreigs
Topic: The 5 Most Important Things I've Learned in Business and Life - David Kreiger
11 am CRM Radio with host James Obermayer
Guest: Brian Trautschold, CoFounder and COO, Ambition @BTrautschold
Topic: Using Incentives for CRM Adoption by Salespeople
11:30 am SalesPipeline Radio with host, Matt Heinz, @heinzmarketing
Guest: Rand Fishkin, Founder/Contributor, Moz @randfish
Topic: The Wizard of Moz shares SEO secrets for 2018
12pm PICNIC Podcast with host Kevin Conklin @kevinconklin
Guest: Bojan Simic, DEJ Founder
Topic: 15 Key Attributes of Modern IT Operations
At the occasion of today’s episode, we will talk about IT Operations Attributes and answer questions such as:
- What is the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning?
- What are the key drivers for organizations for modernizing IT operations?
- What are some of the key changes that you have been seeing in this market over last few years?
- What is the business impact of modernizing IT operations?
- What types of technology capabilities are critical for modern IT operations?
- Does digital transformation change the role that IT operations play in the enterprise?
- Can modern IT operations make the IT more strategic and how?