Subtitle: North America and Europe
Published by/Authors: Adam Berke, President and CMO, Founding Team, AdRoll
Length: 13 full pages, not the light-weight short-on-opinion PPT format used in so many white papers and research reports. (The author actually believes we can read)
Highlights: Surveyed over 1,300 marketers : 1,000 from North America and 300 from Europe.
- Why 57% of marketers are changing their attribution model this year
- 40% of respondents report spending the majority of their budget on measurement alone (SLMA: could this be right?)
- Why 69% of marketers are using dynamic email based on user behavior
- Not just about programmatic advertising this year, but how marketers reach prospects throughout the entire marketing funnel
- Emails campaigns are reported to be using content that is more dynamically targeted based on behavior
- 66% of marketers report that programmatic advertising results in greater ROI than traditional media buying - the human factor in decision making is fading
- 80% of marketers are familiar to extremely familiar with programmatic advertising
- The further address (all supported by data and charts):
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Full Funnel Performance Marketing
- Trends across Europe
- AdRoll Conclusion: Tech is lining up with expectations now that tools arte available. Real-world applications of data-driven decision making, machine learning and automation
SLMA Comments: Solid work here, backed by deep analysis from a broad base of marketing decision makers. Must read for every marketer regardless of title.
Why It’s Important:
“The Programmatic approach to digital marketing continues to grow in its application and two-thirds of those surveyed state that this results in a greater return on investment than traditional media buying.”
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Sales
- Marketing Management - all titles
- Marketing Operations
- Appropriate agencies
AdRoll is a leading performance marketing platform with over 30,000 clients worldwide. Its suite of high-performance tools works across devices, helping businesses attract, convert, and grow their customer base. The company is home to the world’s largest opt-in advertiser data co-op, the IntentMap™, with over 1.2 billion digital profiles. AdRoll’s goal is to build the most powerful marketing platform through performance, usability, and openness. AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Tokyo, London, Dublin, and Sydney. Learn more at www.adroll.com.
AdRoll uses statistics from live AdRoll campaigns. AdRoll processes over 150 terabytes of
data every day, which translates to 30x more data than the New York Stock Exchange
processes in the same amount of time; that much data gives us a lot of insight into
current advertising trends
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.
For priceless but free membership in the Sales Lead Management Association go here.