Published by/Authors: ON24
Length: 18 Pages
- 16,418 webinars were measured in the analysis for Jan-Dec 2016
- 1,000 organizers
- Three main sections
- Pre-webinar Benchmarks: promotional cycle, best days to promote, best days for attendance, and best times. SLMA: We are not sure if they quote the best times or the most common times.
- Webinar Benchmarks: average viewing time, registrant to attendee conversion (36% for marketing webinars) training and internal communications is higher, but nothing rises above 56%. Interesting average attendee stats, engagement tools, and use of video.
- Post Webinar Benchmarks: Live only 66%, live and on-demand 6% and on-demand 33%. There is an increasing percentage of on-demand viewing time from 34 minutes in 2015 to 42 minutes in 2016.
This is a must read for webinar sponsors. The authors say that webinars are the best tool we have to engage audiences, but that is coming under increasing scrutiny as video and podcasts are increasing in popularity. There is strong evidence, however, in this report that post webinar on-demand viewing is a large part of the audience (33%); no change from impervious year. The average viewing minutes for on-demand is significantly higher for 2017 42 minutes vs. the 2016 report (34 minutes). The stats have not essentially changed from the 2016 report with almost all areas falling within the margin of research error. Great report for anyone new to webinars as a marketing/training/communications tool. ON24 does a service to everyone by reporting on the stats.
Why It’s Important:
The average viewing minutes for on-demand is significantly higher for 2017 42 minutes vs. the 2016 report of 34 minutes.
- Sales Management
- Sales Managers
- Sales Operations Management
This review was conducted independently without the advice or consent of the publisher.
Note: If you would like your research or e-book reviewed, you may submit it to: email@example.com. There is no guarantee it will be reviewed. You may not be given notice if it is reviewed. If you would like to submit artwork for the cover of the work along with a copy of the work, you may do so. Members and non-members, sponsors and non-sponsors are welcomed to submit work for review. Sponsors are given priority for white paper reviews.
You May Also Like These White Papers:
3.4 Million Lead Research = The Ultimate Contact Strategy for Inside Salespeople - White Paper Velocify