Inspirational Leaders stand-out because they know that Sales Lead Management is Revenue Management!
The Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA) announced that the results are tabulated in the election for the inspiring ‘Leaders in Sales Lead Management.’ Ten leaders (four different categories) who received the most votes from SLMA members are winners in their respective category. Full post is here.
SLMA CEO James Obermayer said, “Our members recognize the leaders in the field of sales lead management, the core discipline that must be adhered to before the tools of CRM, marketing automation, business intelligence, and hundreds of software applications can be applied. Many thousands of lead generation agencies and millions of marketing departments must manage sales leads properly to gain revenue in a predictable manner. This is why we recognize our leaders in this annual election.” A video of the winners’ list is viewable here.
Why It's Important
"The 40 Leaders in Sales Lead Management know that sales lead management is revenue management. Get the management of sales leads in all of its permeations right and you will enjoy extraordinary revenue growth."
B2B and B2C C-Level Management.
- Maria Pergolino, Apttus
- Debbie Qaqish, The Pedowitz Group
- Justin Gray, LeadMD
- Sean Burke, KiteDesk
- Megan Dahlen, Microsoft
- Matt Heinz, Heinz Marketing
- Mari Anne Vanella, The Vanella Group
- Carlos Hidalgo, ANNUITAS
- Jeanne Hopkins, Ipswitch
- Rhoan Morgan, DemandLab LLC
B2B and B2C Marketing Management and Sales Management.
- Josh Evans, Velocify
- David Rudnitsky, InsideSales.com
- Jill Konrath, Jill Konrath
- Liz Sophia, Hodges-Mace
- Traci Whetzel, Concept Services Ltd.
- Andrea Lechner-Becker, LeadMD
- Guy De La Cruz, VanillaSoft
- Nathan Remmes, NanoLumens
- Maneeza Aminiy, Marvel Marketers
- Matt Amundson, Everstring
Lead Generation Company Professionals (including agencies, consultancies, database providers, fulfillment telemarketers, trade show vendors, etc.).
- Max Altschuler, Sales Hacker
- Howard Sewell, Spear Marketing Group
- David Kreiger, SalesRoads
- Kevin Joyce, The Pedowitz Group
- Brian Carroll, B2B Lead Blog
- Dan McDade, PointClear
- David Lewis, DemandGen International
- James Wright, Concept Services Ltd.
- Alex Stanton, DemandLab LLC
- Mac McIntosh, AcquireB2B
Software and Web Application Company Professionals (as those companies pertain to sales lead management).
- Dave Boyce, InsideSales
- John Laino, Velocify
- Genie Parker, VanillaSoft
- Lena Shaw, LeadGenius
- Fred Yee, ActiveConversion
- Lars Helgeson, GreenRope
- Dean Robison, Insidesales.com
- Timo Rein, Pipedrive
- Jason Smith, IO Education
- Federico Trip Dottin, RIO Software Solutions
Continuum Managed IT Services is the prime sponsor for the 40 Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management.
About the Sales Lead Management Association
The SLMA has 8,000 worldwide members, and its website includes 300-plus articles from 60 industry authors. Activities throughout the year include an active ‘opinionated’ blog, recognition for the ‘20 Women Leaders to Watch in Sales Lead Management,’ and the SLMALive Radio Program, currently with 347 episodes and 85,600 listeners. SLMA Radio is one of eight marketing and sales shows for at-work listeners on the Funnel Radio Channel. For more information about SLMA call Sue Campanale at (360) 933-1259. The SLMA is a division of the Funnel Media Group.