An interview with Steve Rosen and SalesPipeline Radio host Matt Heinz. Rosen tells it like it is.
It starts with the sales managers, and it then goes to the training, coaching and support THOSE managers receive. How can they pass it down unless they know it as well they breathe?
- Business acumen
- Key performance
- Coaching (oh that was mentioned)
The answer to sales related problems isn't an app, a program, a widget - these don't solve the problem of RESULTS.
- Sales Management coaching drives more sales.
- Managers are ranked the lowest on coaching.
- 53% of companies are providing some sort of coaching, training and development.
- Only 44% of companies had a well-defined, well-understood coaching program
Steven Rosen has over 15 years of executive experience. His fresh approach to corporate leadership, strategy development, execution and team-building in the pharmaceutical and packaged goods sectors defined his success. His expertise in aligning sales and marketing initiatives to achieve key business results and exceed customer expectations has continually exceeded sales objectives from his days as a sales rep to his achievements as a VP of sales for Alcon and Biovail.