This infographic is very interesting. It is based on the research of James Oldroyd, PHD, visiting research fellow at M.I.T. & David Elkington, CEO of InsideSales.com
Nice single page infographic published in the Hardboard Business Review.
How should your sales team be responding to marketing leads? InsideSales.com research identified 3 best practices for optimal sales results.
- Best days of the week to make contact.
- Best times to make contact
- What happens if you call after five minutes
- What is the fall-off between 5 and 10 minutes
- How persistence plays a huge role
- Average call attempts per rep
Our take on it:
- Information priceless
- Don't print it out as it is useless to try and read.
- View on your screen.
Disclaimer: InsideSales is not a sponsor of the SLMA. This review does not have the approval of InsideSales.