LeadSpace Radio is produced by LeadSpace on the SLMA Live Channel.
Leadspace drives pipeline for the leading B2B brands by transforming the way they discover, score and enrich leads
Damon Waldron of Leadspace Radio interviews Jason Seeba, Chief Marketing Technologist from Bloomreach on this LeadSpace Radio program. In this unscripted interview, Jason shares his thoughts on how to tackle an increasingly challenging task: how to build out your marketing technology stack. There are more vendors and tools so it's easy to get lost. He helps us to understand the tasks.
- Definition of a marketing stack
- How to build a successful marketing stack
- Why rules for marketing automation are mandatory!
- What does a marketing technologist do?
- The future of martech
To Build a Successful Marketing Stack:
- Realize the beginnings are CRM and Marketing Automation
- Getting CRM and getting CRM adoptions vital
- Driving adoption for the basics: opportunity tracking, contacts, the lead lifecycle
- Bringing in and setup up the rules for your marketing automation system. If a tool doesn't actually create change and help you drive revenue, it's pretty worthless.
- Ideally the business rules you write for your marketing automation, for example Marketo, will tie to your CRM - such as SalesForce.
- Data optimization layer is next. Examples of these tools are Data Knives and Lean Data.
- Account based Marketing by mapping your universe before they ever consider you. Prioritize people based on personas you create. Then, the SDR, events and demand gen teams can to out and target those people and add value.
Leadspace uses predictive analytics to target the prospects that look like your best customer. Social web and structured data come together under the Leadspace platform to deliver best in class enrichment, advanced predictive scoring and confident lead discovery, that's Leadspace. Learn more at Leadspace.com or email me directly at Damon@LeadSpace.com.